What are the key areas of study in physics for aspiring scientists?

  • Thread starter Thread starter erickuaemlopez
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 596 views
erickuaemlopez
Hi there , i just have entered to college in UAEM and i chose physics , I really like it my motivation were a couple of books about elemental particles, quantum mechanics and those are my biggest goals to learn , l know I am in the right place I really want to be a scientist and discover new and exciting things to give the world
 
Physics news on Phys.org
erickuaemlopez said:
Hi there , i just have entered to college in UAEM and i chose physics , I really like it my motivation were a couple of books about elemental particles, quantum mechanics and those are my biggest goals to learn , l know I am in the right place I really want to be a scientist and discover new and exciting things to give the world