What are the key topics in analytics and relativity for preventing bank fraud?

  • Thread starter Thread starter erik giles
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 451 views
erik giles
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Just joined. I work in analytics (bank fraud - basically I keep hackers and other crooks from stealing retirees money) and I am interested in all subjects that enhance my skills. Game theory, operations research, physics, philosophy, you name it. Right now I am working on building an understanding of all the relativity field equations. Special relativity I understand mostly, but as for General relativity, I have a lot to learn.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Greg. I have already gotten some good answers on a problem I am working on. Good stuff.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt