What are the most common topics in circuit that EE students struggle with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter anonx12
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 658 views
anonx12
Hello, I recently start EE, but I still need help with most topics of circuit. ( i know, its a lil embarassing asking for help) but ill be on here from time to time
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
anonx12 said:
Hello, I recently start EE, but I still need help with most topics of circuit. ( i know, its a lil embarassing asking for help) but ill be on here from time to time
Hey, welcome to the forum from a fellow EE. No need to be embarrassed here. We've got lot's of experts here and when they can't answer a question I'll just pop in and tell you to go back and make sure you REALLY understand the definitions of "serial" and "parallel". :smile:

EDIT: DO read the rules. I see you've already broken one by posting a question with no effort shown. The rules actually matter here and that's a big one.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman