What are the mysteries and theories of the universe that fascinate me?

• Thread starter Akshat Soni
  • Start date
In summary, there are numerous mysteries and theories surrounding the universe that continue to captivate and intrigue me. From the concept of parallel universes and alternate dimensions to the possibility of extraterrestrial life and the existence of dark matter, the vast expanse of the universe holds endless secrets waiting to be unraveled. The theories and speculations surrounding these mysteries offer endless possibilities and spark curiosity about the true nature of our vast and complex universe.
Akshat Soni
Hello everyone in this forum!
Let me introduce myself,
I am Akshat and I live in India. I have an extreme interest in physics, astronomy, and math(not school math XD) that's why I frequently join communities to grasp even more knowledge. I have alwys loved to look at the night sky and see how beautiful the universe is(P.S. I don't know why but it has been a month I am very scared to look above at night especially when the night is cloudy I think I got some kind of phobia). I am always blown up by some of the mysteries and theories of the universe like The Big Bang, multi-verse theory, black holes, simulation hypothesis and way many more!
I am not good at school but it's not like I am dumb, people say you are not smart if you will not go to school.
I love the universe and will always do so.
I joined this group to learn more about the subject (eventhough I don't have it) and get answers to my questions.
Thank You for reading my post and letting me here :-)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Akshat. There is much to learn here.

Likes Akshat Soni
Thank You!