What are the plans for Tom's Chicago Birthday/Birthday celebration?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Change
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 4K views
Math Is Hard said:
I used to hope that you and Gokul would hook up, Evo. Wouldn't a little Goko and a little Evul be just so precious! :wink:
I never realized the importance of online names before. :wink:

Gokul, I'm available! :biggrin:

(no one wants Evo) :cry:

I was thinking of making this my new signature - "Available - Old, slightly used Evo, low maintenance, high mileage but reliable, all original parts. Has a few dents and dings, but fixable."

Does it sound too pathetic? :frown: Does it make it clear enough that EVO IS AVAILABLE
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Depends on if you are allowing test drives. you know, check your oil, lube your chassis, polish the headlights, maybe bang the trunk a few times.
 
Last edited:
Evo said:
Is there one of those restaurant delivery services you can use? If I am alone, I usually have a local restaurant deliver if I don't care for what is available from room service. I hate to think of you sick and trudging around in search of food. :frown:

Oh, plenty of places here deliver (pretty much all do), but I don't have any menus. I didn't trudge far. I went two blocks up and half a block over and found a Japanese restaurant. A little miso soup and dumplings were just the thing (and I was brave enough to get two pieces of sushi too...I was really hungry for more, but decided it probably was asking for trouble to eat a lot of sushi). I'm all better today. Shopped all day, now headed out to find dinner again (since I'm all better, now the dilemma is picking what restaurant...this could take half the night...then the other half to decide off the menu).

Tsu, can we write something into tribdog's vows about promising not to play with fire nor operating any appliances unsupervised?