What are the rules for discussing scientific theories on this forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter salma252
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 670 views
salma252
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for accepting me as a new member!
I am aiming to freely discuss different theories about the beginning of our universe with passionate scientists from many perspectives! Despite an education in a different field, i have always been curious about the unanswered questions around the theory of unification and the basic nature of space-time itself,
I would be very delighted to share my humble theories that are mainly based on Einstein's theories and my own experimental thoughts
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Please DO read the rules, as this is a forum where they actually matter. I draw your attention particularly to the rule against personal theories. This is a GREAT forum for discussing established science, but ONLY established science.