What are the top resources for learning physics on Physics Forums?

• Thread starter zeesyk
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums provides a wealth of resources for learning physics, including a vast collection of discussions, tutorials, and practice problems. The community of experts and enthusiasts on the forum also offer valuable insights and feedback for those seeking to improve their understanding of physics concepts. Additionally, the forum regularly hosts online courses and workshops, as well as provides access to a variety of physics-related software and tools. Overall, Physics Forums is a comprehensive and highly recommended platform for anyone looking to learn and deepen their knowledge of physics.
zeesyk
Hey everyone! My name is Alejandra! I'm from Chicago but I'm currently at the University of Miami (yes in Miami, Fl), studying physics! I'm also working towards a minor in computer science and math! I have aspirations in getting into a PhD program when I graduate. :) I have interests in condensed matter, high energy physics.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Just had a look at your first thread. An opportunity to visit CERN is something that almost every student interested in physics, dreams of. Best of luck!

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.