What calculus 1 and trigonometry topics should I review before calculus 2?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Red October
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey there, I will be taking calculus 2 this spring semester and I would like to know what topics from calc 1 I should be reviewing, I did receive a B+. I am also aware that trig is highly involved and my trig skills are not that good, so if there's anything from trig that is mandatory to review I would highly appreciate it. Thanks for all your support.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Be able to do every u sub integral from calc 1 in your head. Know your arctrig functions and don't get behind when you get to series.
 
Know basic trigonometry for sure. If ANYTHING was supposed to be presented and studied about trigonometry IN Calculus 1 but was not covered, YOU COVER IT YOURSELF before starting Calculus 2. Otherwise you may become behind and might never catchup during the semester.
 
462chevelle said:
Be able to do every u sub integral from calc 1 in your head. Know your arctrig functions and don't get behind when you get to series.
Thanks a ton!
 
symbolipoint said:
Know basic trigonometry for sure. If ANYTHING was supposed to be presented and studied about trigonometry IN Calculus 1 but was not covered, YOU COVER IT YOURSELF before starting Calculus 2. Otherwise you may become behind and might never catchup during the semester.
Thank you! Will try to do my best.