What Can a Passion for Physics Lead to in Your 30s?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 502 views
Lewis
I stumbled across PF while searching for information concerning academics in physics. I am 36 with 14 years experience in my field, and 12 years being post graduate. I am seven years removed from my post-graduate studies with no desire to continue my education. However, I am strongly considering pursuing my passion. Waiting 18 years to start an education in physics is far better than never starting.

-Lewis
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Hello and Welcome!

I hope you will have fun (explore our Zero Kelvin Lounge) and stay curious!
I got stuck as I saw the incredible liability in content and the professionalism (literally) of many members. My first thought was, this can't be true with a free membership, but it was. So enjoy what you find here!