What Can Physics Forum Offer to Science and Technology Enthusiasts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rickey Estes
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 535 views
Rickey Estes
Thank you for having me here. It is a genuine pleasure to meet everyone. I want to know what I can do for Physics Forum and what Physics Forum can do for me. My interests are mainly science and technology.
Once again, thank you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Rickey. Have a look at the many forums on the home page. Also click on INSIGHTS at the top, to browse the many articles we have available.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Rickey Estes
anorlunda said:
Welcome to PF Rickey. Have a look at the many forums on the home page. Also click on INSIGHTS at the top, to browse the many articles we have available.
Thank you. I will.