What can you expect from an engineering student's journey on this site?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kushal Chakrabarti
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 950 views
Kushal Chakrabarti
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Hello guys! I am Kushal Chakrabarti. I am an undergrad student from India, currently pursuing engineering. I have been on this site anonymously to resolve my doubts and now I want to get in deeper waters.
I have just started engineering
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: rootone and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you, sir!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: rootone
Kushal Chakrabarti said:
Hello guys! I am Kushal Chakrabarti. I am an undergrad student from India, currently pursuing engineering. I have been on this site anonymously to resolve my doubts and now I want to get in deeper waters.
I have just started engineering
Welcome to PF!

Where are you studying?

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience. There is an engineering category under Other Science. You may find something of interest there.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo
Wrichik Basu said:
Welcome to PF!

Where are you studying?

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience. There is an engineering category under Other Science. You may find something of interest there.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.
Thank you very much sir... I have just joined ''Jadavpur University" in Kolkata, West Bengal under metallurgical engineering.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: rootone and Wrichik Basu
Hi.
I am sure you will find interesting topics and people here related to your career choice,