Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What did Bobby Sherman do with ZapperZ?

1. Jun 4, 2006 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Zapper went to Disneyland, but little did he know that Disneyland is really just a model in the back yard of a long forgotten pop-star.
    http://www.bobbyshermanfanclub.net/mainstreet.html

It is a cruel trick that only an all powerful and evil pop-star from the seventies could manage, but I don't know what he does with all of the visitors who expect to find a real theme park.

Did anyone spot a little plastic Zapper?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 4, 2006 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

What an evil trap!

I was watching SNL last night and they ran the cartoon about the kids who learn too much about Walt Disney while touring the Disney Vault, so they are imprisoned in the Disney Vault forever. I'm beginning to worry that Zz has uncovered something and now they've got him.:cry:

4. Jun 4, 2006 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh no! They probably lured him in with a character greeting, and never let him out! :cry:

5. Jun 4, 2006 #4
    I think I spotted Zapper Z in the upstairs window of the gift shop! He looked content..with arms full of mini Disney plates.

6. Jun 4, 2006 #5

selfAdjoint

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

If he ever does get out, 100 years will have passed.

7. Jun 4, 2006 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It gets even worse...:cry: they hav :cry: :cry: they have to :cry: :cry: :cry: they have to listen to Bobby's version of Jingle Bell Rock, over and over, forever!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  8. Jun 4, 2006 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:surprised :surprised :surprised That's outright torture! Horrid! Get the human rights activists out...if ever there was a cause that needed to be fought for, this is it!

9. Jun 4, 2006 #8

George Jones

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If Bobby Sherman is tHERE, does a possible outCOME for zapper at THE place involve BRIDES?

10. Jun 4, 2006 #9

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Cute. :biggrin:

11. Jun 4, 2006 #10

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Evo, physicists don't like being called cute. An appropriate response would be "Ooh, that's cryptic!"

12. Jun 4, 2006 #11

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Even by pretty women? o:)
    Ooh, that's cryptic! And cute. :biggrin: :wink:

13. Jun 4, 2006 #12

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ooh, that's cryptic!

If Zapper isn't back by next weekend, the sisters will go fetch him in the RV. Bobby Sherman will rue the day he messed with PF.

14. Jun 4, 2006 #13

Tsu

Gold Member

RV's drying out in the shop right now. I tried a quick trip to Brunei to see Recon and sort of miscalculated my landing. Too many Green Apple Martinis on the way... Anyway... I'll make sure it's ready by next weekend.

BTW - I have my own theory about this. I think that Chroot is secretly Bobby Sherman and has gone more than a little berserk cuz the Disney thread was doing so well and he couldn't even post in it or it would blow his cover. His still running from all those brides. I'm sure I saw Zapper in the window of Sleeping Beauty's castle holding a sign that said Chroot!1! Let me OUT!! :biggrin:

15. Jun 5, 2006 #14

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:surprised Oh no! I hope we can delay the mission for a week. Check out the sisterhood thread! :biggrin: Maybe we can use crackpot energy to dry off the RV faster...they seem to have a lot of extra hot air to blow around...we just have to make sure they don't discover the true purpose of our mission, or they'll take DocAl hostage and overrun the place before we have the RV ready.

16. Jun 5, 2006 #15

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No need to call in the crack pots! When Ivan and I get together there is hot air to spare! :biggrin: I'll not say who generates the most..We are a team!

17. Jun 5, 2006 #16

Tsu

Gold Member

Ooohh, MAAAANNNN.... I could take this comment to a whole new level. :rofl: :rofl: But I won't hijack this thread that way. :smile:

18. Jun 5, 2006 #17

Tsu

Gold Member

HEY!!11 I have a few more burn piles to go this week... I'll just park the RV between them and I'll have it dried out by Tuesday. Will that work? :biggrin:

19. Jun 5, 2006 #18

Lisa!

Gold Member

Ooh, he was cryptic and charming!

Did i get it right?:uhh: :tongue:

20. Jun 5, 2006 #19

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The hot air results from the warmth of our sincerity. :cool:

Okay, Integral and I will dry out the RV with the warmth of our sincerity.

We'll be ready whenever the sisterhood calls for action.

21. Jun 5, 2006 #20

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Aww...now you're making us feel guilty about the Ivan-o-pult. :shy:

But that's okay, we've determined that Franz is more aerodynamic. :devil: :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?