What did Bobby Sherman do with ZapperZ?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, Zapper went to Disneyland and discovered it was actually just a model in the backyard of a forgotten pop-star from the 70s. He may have been trapped there and forced to listen to Bobby Sherman's music on repeat. The members of the forum are planning to rescue him and the RV is being dried out with hot air from the sisterhood's sincerity.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Zapper went to Disneyland, but little did he know that Disneyland is really just a model in the back yard of a long forgotten pop-star.
http://www.bobbyshermanfanclub.net/mainstreet.html

It is a cruel trick that only an all powerful and evil pop-star from the seventies could manage, but I don't know what he does with all of the visitors who expect to find a real theme park.

Did anyone spot a little plastic Zapper?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What an evil trap!

I was watching SNL last night and they ran the cartoon about the kids who learn too much about Walt Disney while touring the Disney Vault, so they are imprisoned in the Disney Vault forever. I'm beginning to worry that Zz has uncovered something and now they've got him.:cry:

Oh no! They probably lured him in with a character greeting, and never let him out! :cry:

I think I spotted Zapper Z in the upstairs window of the gift shop! He looked content..with arms full of mini Disney plates.

Moonbear said:
Oh no! They probably lured him in with a character greeting, and never let him out! :cry:

If he ever does get out, 100 years will have passed.

Math Is Hard said:
What an evil trap!

I was watching SNL last night and they ran the cartoon about the kids who learn too much about Walt Disney while touring the Disney Vault, so they are imprisoned in the Disney Vault forever.

It gets even worse...:cry: they hav :cry: :cry: they have to :cry: :cry: :cry: they have to listen to Bobby's version of Jingle Bell Rock, over and over, forever! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
It gets even worse...:cry: they hav :cry: :cry: they have to :cry: :cry: :cry: they have to listen to Bobby's version of Jingle Bell Rock, over and over, forever! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
That's outright torture! Horrid! Get the human rights activists out...if ever there was a cause that needed to be fought for, this is it!

If Bobby Sherman is tHERE, does a possible outCOME for zapper at THE place involve BRIDES?

George Jones said:
If Bobby Sherman is tHERE, does a possible outCOME for zapper at THE place involve BRIDES?
Cute. :biggrin:

Evo, physicists don't like being called cute. An appropriate response would be "Ooh, that's cryptic!"

Gokul43201 said:
Evo, physicists don't like being called cute.
Even by pretty women? o:)
An appropriate response would be "Ooh, that's cryptic!"
Ooh, that's cryptic! And cute. :biggrin: :wink:

Ooh, that's cryptic!

If Zapper isn't back by next weekend, the sisters will go fetch him in the RV. Bobby Sherman will rue the day he messed with PF.

RV's drying out in the shop right now. I tried a quick trip to Brunei to see Recon and sort of miscalculated my landing. Too many Green Apple Martinis on the way... Anyway... I'll make sure it's ready by next weekend.

BTW - I have my own theory about this. I think that Chroot is secretly Bobby Sherman and has gone more than a little berserk because the Disney thread was doing so well and he couldn't even post in it or it would blow his cover. His still running from all those brides. I'm sure I saw Zapper in the window of Sleeping Beauty's castle holding a sign that said Chroot!1! Let me OUT! :biggrin:

Tsu said:
RV's drying out in the shop right now. I tried a quick trip to Brunei to see Recon and sort of miscalculated my landing. Too many Green Apple Martinis on the way... Anyway... I'll make sure it's ready by next weekend.
Oh no! I hope we can delay the mission for a week. Check out the sisterhood thread! :biggrin: Maybe we can use crackpot energy to dry off the RV faster...they seem to have a lot of extra hot air to blow around...we just have to make sure they don't discover the true purpose of our mission, or they'll take DocAl hostage and overrun the place before we have the RV ready.

Moonbear said:
Oh no! I hope we can delay the mission for a week. Check out the sisterhood thread! :biggrin: Maybe we can use crackpot energy to dry off the RV faster...they seem to have a lot of extra hot air to blow around...we just have to make sure they don't discover the true purpose of our mission, or they'll take DocAl hostage and overrun the place before we have the RV ready.

No need to call in the crack pots! When Ivan and I get together there is hot air to spare! :biggrin: I'll not say who generates the most..We are a team!

Integral said:
No need to call in the crack pots! When Ivan and I get together there is hot air to spare! :biggrin: I'll not say who generates the most..We are a team!

Ooohh, MAAAANNNN... I could take this comment to a whole new level. :rofl: :rofl: But I won't hijack this thread that way. :smile:

HEY!11 I have a few more burn piles to go this week... I'll just park the RV between them and I'll have it dried out by Tuesday. Will that work? :biggrin:

Ooh, he was cryptic and charming!

Did i get it right?:uhh: :tongue:

Gokul43201 said:
Evo, physicists don't like being called cute. An appropriate response would be "Ooh, that's cryptic!"

Integral said:

The hot air results from the warmth of our sincerity. :cool:

Okay, Integral and I will dry out the RV with the warmth of our sincerity.

We'll be ready whenever the sisterhood calls for action.

Ivan Seeking said:
The hot air results from the warmth of our sincerity. :cool:

Okay, Integral and I will dry out the RV with the warmth of our sincerity.

We'll be ready whenever the sisterhood calls for action.
Aww...now you're making us feel guilty about the Ivan-o-pult. :shy:

But that's okay, we've determined that Franz is more aerodynamic. :devil: :biggrin:

Hey, don't feel guilty. That was something he always wanted to do. :rofl: The stiches will come out in a few days and he'll be as good as new. :wink: :biggrin:

It seems that Zapper has been released.

I'm betting that he has been brainswashed and now he believes there really is a Disneyland.

it's just like I always say, that Bobby Sherman is one evil genius.

1. What is ZapperZ?

ZapperZ is a popular science blog created and maintained by Bobby Sherman, a physicist and science educator.

2. What did Bobby Sherman do with ZapperZ?

Bobby Sherman uses ZapperZ to share his knowledge and insights about various scientific topics and to engage with the wider scientific community.

3. Is ZapperZ a reliable source of scientific information?

Yes, ZapperZ is a reliable source of scientific information as Bobby Sherman is a trained physicist and ensures that all information shared on the blog is accurate and up-to-date.

4. Can I interact with Bobby Sherman on ZapperZ?

Yes, ZapperZ allows readers to leave comments and engage in discussions with Bobby Sherman and other readers. Bobby also frequently responds to comments and questions.

5. Is ZapperZ suitable for all ages?

ZapperZ covers a wide range of scientific topics and uses accessible language, making it suitable for readers of all ages who are interested in science.