Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What do you dislike most about yourself?

1. Feb 26, 2007 #1
    Me personally it's my temper, sometimes I can really lose it, although I'm never violent. But some things can just send me into fits of apoplexy, long fuse but when I go don't be anywhere in the blast vicinity(duck and cover)
    Arrogance is one thing I don't like, worse is self righteousness, if your going to be arrogant assure yourself you have good reason for it and even then humility will get you further.

Anyway enough of my rubbish: what do you consider your biggest fault, or are you perfect? If you are explain why, I could do with a laugh:tongue: :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2007 #2
    There are lots of things I dislike about you.

4. Feb 26, 2007 #3
    The thing I dislike most about myself is that I don't have a PhD in physics. The good part about this is that this situation can be remedied (albeit with a lot of effort). Of course, even once I've done so, I'll need to think of another thing I dislike about myself so that I can provide an answer in threads like this.

5. Feb 26, 2007 #4
    Good you're in good company, thankfully there's a 20 kajillion word limit on posts.

I don't dislike you at all, but hey, you haven't done anything to deserve it :smile: well not yet.:tongue2:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  6. Feb 26, 2007 #5
    I megaloathe you.

7. Feb 26, 2007 #6
    :rofl: Well I've never been big on taking the opinion of one person over the internet to heart, so I still can't find any reason to dislike you. :biggrin: Let's be frank, you have no idea about me and no idea about anyone else really, until you meet them face to face. Internet personas are hard to read.

I notice your avoiding answering the question in order to state your case about me, albeit it's pretty funny, but what do you hate most about yourself, perhaps your ability to judge people without really knowing them :wink::tongue::smile:

8. Feb 26, 2007 #7
    I pitty the fool that makes excuses.

9. Feb 26, 2007 #8
    I pity the fool who can't answer a question :smile: still not even registering on my dislike graph. Why would I dislike someone who has a good reason to dislike me, good for you, I'm replete with bad qualities. There's an implicit question there.

10. Feb 26, 2007 #9
    You want some of this?

[​IMG]

11. Feb 26, 2007 #10
    I have no idea what that means so yes, explain it?

12. Feb 26, 2007 #11
    The link was bad, here:

[​IMG]

You want a piece of this?

13. Feb 26, 2007 #12
    :rofl: er no I'm good thanks.:smile:

Still haven't answered the question, but then I guess your not going to, fine by me.:smile: I'll read between the lines :tongue2:

14. Feb 26, 2007 #13
    Modesty.

Text added to satisfy a curious criterion.

15. Feb 26, 2007 #14
    That is a very tough question. What I dislike the most about me is... let me see, that's really hard to pick one :surprised

I would say that I am too ambitious, or too confident in myself. I tend to think that I can tackle many problems at once. I have made quite some progress on this issue in the last months, mainly by being better organized. :frown:

However, if you let me ask, what is the point of this public-self-degradation-thread :uhh:

edit
    I wonder if cyrusabdollahi is serious. But he is quite funny :rofl:

16. Feb 26, 2007 #15
    I don't see picking your biggest fault out as self degradation just self improvement, if you can't find your biggest weakness in yourself then how will you overcome it? if you can't find any then maybe :smile:

He aint the funniest co-member for nothing :lol:

17. Feb 26, 2007 #16
    I dont care much for you either...

18. Feb 26, 2007 #17

radou

Homework Helper

Wrong, they're extremely easy to read. :biggrin:

19. Feb 26, 2007 #18
    Really, you can know a person just by what he shows online? Interesting, since 1270000% of communication is in body language I'm impressed, it takes years to know someone in person, on line it takes well years and then some :smile: OT though, I'm sure it's meat for another thread.

20. Feb 26, 2007 #19

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I've met a number of people in person that I first met online and they were exactly the same as they were online.

Funny how some people say that they can't know someone until they meet in person, I don't have that problem. How does a blind person get to know someone without seeing them?

21. Feb 26, 2007 #20

radou

Homework Helper

You took me a bit too serious. :tongue:

But yes, it definitely is raw meat for another thread. Be my guest. :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?