What drives a young scientist's passion for theoretical physics and astronomy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karan Akbari
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 486 views
Karan Akbari
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I think you read my name above but still if you didn't then my name is Karan Akbari. I am 16 years old and still in high school. I want to become a theoretical physicist and an astronomer. I have a huge imagination and make theories a lot. Most of them are, well, not correct but as once Thomas Alva Edison said,"Failure is the mother of invention" or well in my case discovery so I keep trying and trying. I really want to be a physicist as it is right now my only dream. Let's all of us become friends so please message me. Thanks for reading all of this, my friends.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org