What drives my passion for engineering and entrepreneurship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deliberately_Troy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 518 views
Deliberately_Troy
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
How did you find PF?
Link
Hey, I'm Troy, an entrepreneur in San Diego California. I grew up running around the halls of General Atomics (Photonics devision) as a young boy, where my love of engineering, physics, manufacturing, and CAD began. Since, I've had a plethora of projects and a few companies that revolve around my ever evolving love of all things engineering. Posts from me will likely be in line with automotive, aerospace, maritime, architectural, and renewable/alternative energy related topics. Thanks for having me!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm very happy to be here. Looking forward to learning and sharing what I can.:smile: