What drives us to pursue challenging topics in STEM fields?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghost116
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 657 views
Ghost116
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
It says to make a post introducing yourself.. So... here it is. I'm a current physics major, graduating in 1 year, hitting the tougher courses now. All in all, the late nights and frustrations are worth it in the end, and that is my motivation for continuing. We don't study this topic because it's easy. We do it because it is challenging. We recognize that our species future is in the stars, and the only way we are getting there is our understanding of the STEM fields (particularly Physics, Mathematics, and Engineering). Hope to contribute where I can, and I may seek help on certain topics when the time arises.
 
Physics news on Phys.org