What food do poor people eat more often but that kills them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
Jimmy Snyder
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
22
It's better than your favorite food, but poor people are more like to have it than rich people. If they eat it, though, they die. What is it?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
NOOO I WAS WRONG-Here's the real answer: McDonald's[/color]
 
i agree with yomamas second answer. as to wether its better than real food, I am not sure. after you eat it you feel the urge to hurl.
 
Are poor people more likely to have it? Or do they like to have it more . I didn't really get what you meant
 
Nothing is better than your favorite food. Poor people are more likely to have Nothing than rich people, if you eat Nothing you'll die.
 
Well done Gale17. Sorry I didn't respond to your first correct answer. By the way, I caught your pillowhead pics. No button was ever this cute. I would ask you for a date but I'm old enough to be your grandfather, my wife won't lend me any money, and the game commision insists that I throw 17s back.