Jelfish Messages 148 Reaction score 5 Dec 12, 2005 #31 Hm.. I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into unadulterated girl-talk.
Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 Dec 12, 2005 #35 I don't celebrate X-mas, but I'm always up for a good stew.
Andy Messages 76 Reaction score 14 Dec 12, 2005 #36 Ever had a spit roast? I had one once, not just me obviously was a few others there but that was exquisite.
Ever had a spit roast? I had one once, not just me obviously was a few others there but that was exquisite.
Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 Dec 12, 2005 #37 In fact, I have not. Any time that I've tried to roast spit, it just evaporated.
Andy Messages 76 Reaction score 14 Dec 12, 2005 #38 So you've never skewered a big old hog and roasted it on a fire? You will have to try it some time.
Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 Dec 12, 2005 #39 Oh, I've had cookouts... we just never spit on the food.