What happens when an observer approaches a black hole's event horizon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roberto Pavani
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 411 views
Roberto Pavani
Messages
344
Reaction score
171
How did you find PF?
Google search
My name is Roberto and I'm interested in Physics, Electronics, Computer science.
Since I had curiosity about black holes, I subscribed this forum in order to share doubt and ideas about physics.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Roberto Pavani said:
How did you find PF?: Google search

My name is Roberto and I'm interested in Physics, Electronics, Computer science.
Since I had curiosity about black holes, I subscribed this forum in order to share doubt and ideas about physics.
I saw your first post on black holes. If you want to tell us that physics books are all wrong and you have the correct answers, then you've come to the wrong place.

You can learn about black holes and general relativity here, but this is not a site to promote your own personal ideas.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds and berkeman