What hidden gems can be found on archive.org for physics enthusiasts?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter jjustinn
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
jjustinn
Messages
160
Reaction score
3
I've recently come across a pretty excellent text on archive.org -- http://www.archive.org/details/IntroductionToTensorsSpinorsRelativisticWaveEquations (I liked it so much I bought a copy on Amazon) -- which got me thinking: what else is on there that I've been missing out on?

The fact that it was confirmed in another thread here that papers / books are sometimes removed (for example, virtually everything by Dirac) gives this a a special urgency for me.

So -- what are your favorite (physics) finds on archive.org?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
arildno said:
You could, of course, buy it at abebooks, so that you can scribble notes and important latin words in its margin..

..or, you could take it to Kinko's, have them cut the binding and scan it into a PDF.