Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What/how created first brane? first source of everything what/how

1. Sep 24, 2010 #1
    what/how created first brane??? first source of everything what/how

For all you LATEST M THEORY guys out there, u guys conveniently create theorys that fit the data etc......but my question is this!

IF u belive big bang created my two colliding branes, then the question comes to be is that WHAT/HOW CREATED THESE BRANES?? How did the first Brane come into existence?? And if your answer is that they always existed, that does not answer the question, maybe after that we will find out that branes were created by the collision of something more superior then that, and then the question should be well then what created that thing??

are u getting what im trying to eloborate here, what created the FIRST TRUE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING?? ask Stephan hawking this please, and for GOD belivers the question is ok, then WHAT CREATED GOD??? same thing....maybe the REAL TRUTH IS THAT WE SHALL NEVER KNOW HOW ANYTHING CAME TO BE BUT CAN ONLY RATIONALISE WHAT WE SEE AND ARE ECXPERIENCING...

please i would like to hear your opinions on what created the first brane and im not looking for it always existed becoz that is not an answer, just like decades ago we used to think oh BIG BANG was the creation of everything, but then we realised actually no it was created by 2 branes.....thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 24, 2010 #2

turbo

Gold Member

Re: what/how created first brane??? first source of everything what/how

Are you texting this in a hurry from an old nokia phone? There are standards of presentation here, that include using proper spelling, avoidance of txt-speak, and citation of your sources.

4. Sep 26, 2010 #3

Humans have been pondering the question "What created the universe? What created the thing that created the universe? What created the thing that created the thing that created the universe?" since our brains have been capable of complex thought.

As much as I hate to say it, no one knows the answer, and certainly no one on these forums. If we're extremely lucky someone might figure it out in our lifetimes. However, I predict that it will be impossible for humans, even trillions of years into the future, to answer that question. It is probably simply beyond our reach.

But of course my predictions are fairly meaningless as I'm not a physicist (yet), so who knows.

5. Sep 26, 2010 #4

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yawn, your name says it all supagenious. Logic without math is mythology.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook