What/how created first brane? first source of everything what/how

• Thread starter SupaGenius
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Source
In summary, the conversation discusses the question of what/how created the first brane and the first source of everything. The conversation also mentions the idea that maybe the real truth is that we will never know how anything came to be. The speaker expresses their opinion that this question may be beyond our reach and that we may never know the answer.
SupaGenius
what/how created first brane? first source of everything what/how

For all you LATEST M THEORY guys out there, u guys conveniently create theories that fit the data etc...but my question is this!

IF u believe big bang created my two colliding branes, then the question comes to be is that WHAT/HOW CREATED THESE BRANES?? How did the first Brane come into existence?? And if your answer is that they always existed, that does not answer the question, maybe after that we will find out that branes were created by the collision of something more superior then that, and then the question should be well then what created that thing??

are u getting what I am trying to eloborate here, what created the FIRST TRUE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING?? ask Stephan hawking this please, and for GOD belivers the question is ok, then WHAT CREATED GOD? same thing...maybe the REAL TRUTH IS THAT WE SHALL NEVER KNOW HOW ANYTHING CAME TO BE BUT CAN ONLY RATIONALISE WHAT WE SEE AND ARE ECXPERIENCING...

please i would like to hear your opinions on what created the first brane and I am not looking for it always existed becoz that is not an answer, just like decades ago we used to think oh BIG BANG was the creation of everything, but then we realized actually no it was created by 2 branes...thank you

Space news on Phys.org

Are you texting this in a hurry from an old nokia phone? There are standards of presentation here, that include using proper spelling, avoidance of txt-speak, and citation of your sources.

Humans have been pondering the question "What created the universe? What created the thing that created the universe? What created the thing that created the thing that created the universe?" since our brains have been capable of complex thought.

As much as I hate to say it, no one knows the answer, and certainly no one on these forums. If we're extremely lucky someone might figure it out in our lifetimes. However, I predict that it will be impossible for humans, even trillions of years into the future, to answer that question. It is probably simply beyond our reach.

But of course my predictions are fairly meaningless as I'm not a physicist (yet), so who knows.

Yawn, your name says it all supagenious. Logic without math is mythology.

for your time.

I cannot provide a definitive answer to what created the first brane or the first source of everything. This is a question that has puzzled scientists and philosophers for centuries. The truth is, we may never know for sure how everything came to be.

However, through scientific research and observation, we can make educated hypotheses and theories about the origins of the universe. One current theory is the Big Bang theory, which suggests that the universe began as a singularity and expanded rapidly, creating the universe as we know it. But this theory does not explain how the singularity came to be or what caused it.

Another theory is M-theory, which suggests that our universe is just one of many universes existing in a higher-dimensional space. This theory also does not provide a definitive answer to what created the first brane or source of everything.

Ultimately, the question of what created the first brane or the first source of everything may be beyond our understanding and may require a deeper understanding of the laws and principles that govern our universe. As scientists, we must continue to explore and research, but we must also acknowledge that some questions may never have a definitive answer.

1. What is a brane?

A brane, short for membrane, is a theoretical construct in string theory that represents a higher-dimensional object, similar to a surface, which our three-dimensional universe is embedded within.

2. How was the first brane created?

The creation of the first brane is still a mystery and is heavily debated among scientists. Some theories propose that it was created through a process called cosmic inflation, while others suggest it was the result of a collision between two higher-dimensional objects.

3. What is the first source of everything?

The first source of everything is also a topic of much speculation in the scientific community. Some theories suggest that it was a singularity, a point of infinite density and temperature, while others propose that it was a higher-dimensional object or force.

4. How was the first source of everything created?

Similar to the creation of the first brane, the origin of the first source of everything is still unknown. Some theories suggest that it has always existed, while others propose that it was created through a process of inflation or through the collision of higher-dimensional objects.

5. What is the significance of understanding the first brane and first source of everything?

The study of the first brane and first source of everything is crucial to our understanding of the origins and fundamental workings of the universe. It could also potentially lead to advancements in technology and our understanding of the laws of physics.