What inspired a medical doctor to pursue theoretical physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CosmicCube
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 874 views
CosmicCube
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to have found this site. I'm an ex want to be theoretical physicist, inspired primarily by Einstein's stratospheric genius. I found biology along the way and then medicine. So now I'm a medical doctor super-interested in physics especially the kind that challenges the apogee of human imagination and achievement. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here!

A
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff
Physics news on Phys.org
Great to have a doctor on the team !
Has a vast array of medical knowledge and also can be useful in case things go sideways #uknowwhatimean?#
 
Ha! Sure do Imperial Thinker! Thanks for the warm welcome.