What is a good university for pursuing studies in mathematics?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
mtayab1994
Messages
584
Reaction score
0
Well, I'm only a high school student in Morocco, but i just want to know if there any suggestions? I'm studying in a high school branch specified for only math and physics studies.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Highway said:
harvard

What do I have to do to apply as an international student?
 
mtayab1994 said:
What do I have to do to apply as an international student?

you have to go to their website, read what it says, and then do all of those things . . .
 
I'm sure it would be more helpful to him to list suggestions other than the obvious ivy-league schools.
 
And a lot of the flagship state schools. And U. Chicago.

Honestly, you can Google something like this. US News sucks at actually ranking schools on a scale, but it does segregate fairly well big bodies of schools which are of high caliber, and offer a good pool of potential choices.