What is eteRNA and how does it contribute to scientific research?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nascarnut
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 456 views
Nascarnut
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Just a fellow science fan. I'm 54, live in the Portland, Or. area, and have worked on industrial boilers and boiler control systems for many years. Enjoy learning new things and passing on things I have learned. I have been on here for years but not as a member so my joining is way overdue. I'm a member of eteRNA, a crowd sourced game where the players contribute to the development of the worlds largest synthetic RNA database. It is a collaboration of Stanford and Carnegie Mellon University. If your going to play a game why not contribute to science? :-)

Nascarnut
 
Physics news on Phys.org