What is Mahesh Babu Sannidhi's Background and Education?

• Thread starter MAHESH BABU SANNIDHI
  • Start date
In summary, Mahesh Babu Sannidhi is an Indian actor and producer known for his work in the Telugu film industry. He was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and completed his schooling in St. Bede's Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School. He then pursued his bachelor's degree in commerce from Loyola College in Chennai. After completing his education, Sannidhi began his acting career in 2012 and has since established himself as one of the leading actors in Telugu cinema.
MAHESH BABU SANNIDHI
How did you find PF?
i felt curious about the emmision of electrons from electron gun..and i wanted to make an electron gun and i searched for articles about it. i found genxium's(from china) forum about electron gun and he is a member of this platform..from that i joined this community....
hi guys! this is Mahesh babu Sannidhi from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh , India. I'm currently pursuing bachelor of technology in electronics and communication engineering domain at Gayatri vidya parishad college for degree and PG courses, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. I'm really glad that i found this amazing flatform.im really exited to learn as much as I can from you guys through this platform.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Mahesh! It's good to have you here. :smile:

Likes MAHESH BABU SANNIDHI
:peacesign: