What is Mahesh Babu Sannidhi's Background and Education?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MAHESH BABU SANNIDHI
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 471 views
MAHESH BABU SANNIDHI
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
How did you find PF?
i felt curious about the emmision of electrons from electron gun..and i wanted to make an electron gun and i searched for articles about it. i found genxium's(from china) forum about electron gun and he is a member of this platform..from that i joined this community....
hi guys! this is Mahesh babu Sannidhi from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh , India. I'm currently pursuing bachelor of technology in electronics and communication engineering domain at Gayatri vidya parishad college for degree and PG courses, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. I'm really glad that i found this amazing flatform.im really exited to learn as much as I can from you guys through this platform.
 
Physics news on Phys.org