AnuvabSaha4 Thread starter May 14, 2019 #1 Hi I'm Anuvab. I'm From India. I'm Studying B.Sc Physics Hons. I'm Very Enthusiastic About studying Quantum Computing in the Future and Build My Career around the Same.
Hi I'm Anuvab. I'm From India. I'm Studying B.Sc Physics Hons. I'm Very Enthusiastic About studying Quantum Computing in the Future and Build My Career around the Same.
fresh_42 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author 2025 Award Messages 20,819 Reaction score 28,467 May 14, 2019 #2 and good luck with your goal. Stay curious!
davenn Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 9,747 Reaction score 11,967 May 14, 2019 #3 AnuvabSaha4 said: . I'm Very Enthusiastic About studying Quantum Computing in the Future and Build My Career around the Same Welcome to PF That's not my field if expertise
AnuvabSaha4 said: . I'm Very Enthusiastic About studying Quantum Computing in the Future and Build My Career around the Same Welcome to PF That's not my field if expertise