What is the Background of a Scientist with a Passion for Physics and Technology?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whoohm
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 483 views
whoohm
Messages
22
Reaction score
23
How did you find PF?
Internet Search
Hello. I enjoy learning and sharing knowledge. BSc in Physics, MSc and PhD in Electrical Engineering. Currently founder of a tech company in Colorado. My background in primarily in optoelectronics, digital signal processing and machine learning. I continue to study and enjoy physics - all areas. I was excited to find this forum, and look forward to learning and contributing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious, and ... good luck with your company!
Always good to keep. (a) good company! ;).