What is the Best Way to Ask Scientific Questions on Online Forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamaJo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 735 views
JamaJo
I can't find where to post a new question, but other than that, I'm a regular person with an extremely inquiring mind that didn't learn physics or anything like it in any of my schooling [13 grammar schools, 2 high schools, 1 college]

Thanks for the forum and I hope to find the 'post a new thread here' place soon. lol
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.:smile:

To learn how to post, click through INFO, Help/How-To at the top right of the page.

Homework/schoolwork questions go in the Homework Help forums where you will be provided a Template to fill out to help us help you. General Technical questions go in the various technical forums.

Enjoy! :smile:
 
JamaJo said:
it's not homework or schoolwork. i figured it was a high school level question.
Yeah, the Mentors are discussing your post. Let's take this to PMs...