Tomh2000 Thread starter Mar 15, 2019 #1 Hi everyone I am currently studying a degree in Mechanical Engineering and am joining Physics Forums just in case I need and help with my studies or help anyone else that is stuck. :)
Hi everyone I am currently studying a degree in Mechanical Engineering and am joining Physics Forums just in case I need and help with my studies or help anyone else that is stuck. :)
phinds Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 19,385 Reaction score 15,622 Mar 15, 2019 #2 Welcome to the forum
anorlunda Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Messages 11,327 Reaction score 8,758 Mar 15, 2019 #3 Welcome to PF. For help with your homework, be sure to use the homework forums, and fill out the template provided when you create a new homework thread.
Welcome to PF. For help with your homework, be sure to use the homework forums, and fill out the template provided when you create a new homework thread.