What is the Best Way to Review Relative and Quantum Mechanics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crhurley
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 448 views
crhurley
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
How did you find PF?
I found PF through an internet search.
My name is C. Hurley. I am a retired Physics and Mathematics teacher. I have decided to completely review my understanding of Relative and Quantum Mechanics, its technical details, history, and current events. I have compiled a comprehensive Physics and Mathematics bibliography on those subjects that will take years for me to work through. I hope to use the Physics Forums to discuss any particulars that may confront or confound this journey of mine. Therefore, I wish to express my thank you to everyone on the Physics Forums.
 
Physics news on Phys.org