What is the best way to start studying physics as a non-native English speaker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Une Personne
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
Une Personne
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I am new to the forum, I am 21, English is my second language, my primary language is French. I am new to the physics world, I am looking forward to study at my closest university, it is the University of Ottawa, in the capital of Canada. I hope I will enjoy my stay on this forum and see what it is all about.
Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
you will get a lot of theoretical discussion here, but, there are plenty of into articles here to find.
 
Awesome Chronos! Thanks! I already love this forum it is perfect for me.