What is the connection between spirituality and scientific curiosity?

• Thread starter RounakAshraf
  • Start date
In summary, spirituality and scientific curiosity are interconnected in that both seek to understand and explain the unknown. While spirituality focuses on the inner self and the existence of a higher power, scientific curiosity delves into the outer world and seeks to uncover the mysteries of the universe. Both require an open mind and a willingness to question and explore, leading to personal growth and advancement in understanding. Ultimately, the connection between spirituality and scientific curiosity lies in the shared goal of seeking truth and knowledge.
RounakAshraf
Hello everyone, I'm Rounak, a 20 year old student who is interested in physics (although I'm still a little stuck between nueroscience and physics). I have had a couple spiritual experiences in my life and those experiences are what tugged me away from my materialisric world view and showed me that there's more to this reality than what it seems. Prior to this epiphany, my only concern was when is the next Call of Duty session going to happen and what I will eat next. My thirst for knowledge about this vast and mysterious world strives now and I want to academically progress to answer to a degree the big questions such as what is all this about, how it all came about, what am I, etc.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi RounakAshraf.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif