What is the connection between spirituality and scientific curiosity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RounakAshraf
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 636 views
RounakAshraf
Hello everyone, I'm Rounak, a 20 year old student who is interested in physics (although I'm still a little stuck between nueroscience and physics). I have had a couple spiritual experiences in my life and those experiences are what tugged me away from my materialisric world view and showed me that there's more to this reality than what it seems. Prior to this epiphany, my only concern was when is the next Call of Duty session going to happen and what I will eat next. My thirst for knowledge about this vast and mysterious world strives now and I want to academically progress to answer to a degree the big questions such as what is all this about, how it all came about, what am I, etc.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi RounakAshraf.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif