What is the Current Understanding of Gravitic Forces Pertaining to Magnetism?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PastorBones
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 563 views
PastorBones
I am an uneducated bafoon seeking enlightenment, specifically within the workings of special relativity, universal force and gravity.

I have found and perused the current plethora of discussion on such matters and hope to contribute my own musings and superstitions some day. It goes without mention that any and all references to material on the current understanding of the gravitic forces pertaining to magnetism would be greatly appreciated.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
PastorBones said:
I am an uneducated bafoon seeking enlightenment, specifically within the workings of special relativity, universal force and gravity.

I have found and perused the current plethora of discussion on such matters and hope to contribute my own musings and superstitions some day. It goes without mention that any and all references to material on the current understanding of the gravitic forces pertaining to magnetism would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum. I suggest you read the rules, since this is one of the forums where they actually matter. Specifically be aware of the rules against personal speculation.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PastorBones and Bystander