What Is the Electrical Conductivity of R11?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 2K views
y2j
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I've been searching the Internet high and low looking for the ELECTRICAL conductivity of R11. There doesn't seem to be much info on the subject and I'm stuck. Does anybody know its conductivity and/or where I could find it out?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
y2j said:
I've been searching the Internet high and low looking for the ELECTRICAL conductivity of R11. There doesn't seem to be much info on the subject and I'm stuck. Does anybody know its conductivity and/or where I could find it out?
Great! What's R11?
 
SteamKing said:
Great! What's R11?
R11 is the famous refrigerant
 
thanks
but this book can not search in side it "No eBook available"
 
Yeah, but there is a table on p. 504 where you can read a value for the electrical conductivity for R-11 and other refrigerants.
 
attached is eqn and table
 
Attachments
  • R11a.jpg
    R11a.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 491
what is the units that used?
Are the unit in SI ?
the picture is not clear
 
y2j said:
what is the units that used?
Are the unit in SI ?
the picture is not clear
Its in Gram and cm so basically SI units only