What is the Gender Ratio of Online Users?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ratio

Are you male or female?

  • male

    Votes: 62 80.5%
  • female

    Votes: 15 19.5%

  • Total voters
    77
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 7K views
lisab said:
Oh noes :frown:! I hope you're better soon!

Thanks Lisa. :)

wolram said:
She probably has women flu, far worse than man flu, hope she is better soon :smile:

What's the difference?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
humanino said:
I am undecided.

Damn, humanino. This is all my fault, guy. Sorry to have caused you any grief. If anyone else causes you any trouble I'll give them a double titty twister they won't forget.
 
I'm male, but when I tuck my twig and berries between my legs and talk in my "Silence of The Lambs" voice, I prefer you refer to me as female.
 
4 1/2 to 1 in favour of males so far, more than i expected.
 
Borek said:
I hate to pigeonhole people. It is so stereotypical.

Sorry Borek, i promise never to put anyone in pigeons hole again.
 
What of the chicks with d***s? The Ladymisters?! What of the BOREKS?! :biggrin