What is the infamous fish known for swimming into a man's urethra?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HeavyMetal
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
HeavyMetal
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I'm Dom a.k.a. HeavyMetal. I made my account name because I like listening to metal, and I also love chemistry! I hope to help out in the chemistry section answering any homework questions I can and asking a few myself :).

Can't wait to join the community!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi HeavyMetal, welcome to the forum. Always glad to have people willinhg to help.

So, what's your favorite fish?
 
Hey there! Welcome!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to say one of the most interesting fish would have to be the Candiru, notorious for swimming up a man's urine stream and into his urethra. Here's a video for you Mépris:

 
Last edited by a moderator: