What is the potential of learning electrodynamics from experts in the field?

  • Thread starter Thread starter debajyoti datta
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 670 views
debajyoti datta
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
I am currently pursuing masters in electrical engineering fom India...my specialization is communications and signal processing...I am extremely fond of physics ...paricularly electrodynamics...quantum and statistical are out of my reach for now...but I would love to know them also...so I would like to describe myself as simply "ignorant but curious"...also I am severely obsessed with dirac delta function (and its derivatives)
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site rules (see the INFO tab top left).

What are your plans after your MS?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: debajyoti datta
bad financial conditions...also loosing patience for study...phd,dsc...7-8 years more...job for sure
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu
You could transform what you know into a book/website or blog to help others. Who knows the possibilities that will unfold?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: debajyoti datta
jedishrfu said:
You could transform what you know into a book/website or blog to help others. Who knows the possibilities that will unfold?
Tons and tons of great books and blogs are already available...I don't want people use swearing words against me ...ha ha ha...truly speaking I always consider myself as ignorant ...actually it happens when you are surrounded by legendary people and you feel like a newborn baby !)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu