What is the Purpose of Joining the PF Community?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoplasm
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 672 views
Cytoplasm
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Greetings to all Space Aliens and Earthlings.

Within the last hour I have entered into the PF atmosphere, having sought membership status.

This is the origin of my journey here. I hope to make contact with intelligent life forms and further enhance the colonization of this site.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Cytoplasm said:
Greetings to all Space Aliens and Earthlings.

Within the last hour I have entered into the PF atmosphere, having sought membership status.

This is the origin of my journey here. I hope to make contact with intelligent life forms and further enhance the colonization of this site.
Welcome Cytoplasm,

Be sure to read our guidelines before posting! https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Cytoplasm
Thanks for the friendly welcome. I'll be sure to inspect the guidelines - useful info.