What is the Shockley-Queisser Limit and Its Implications for Solar Energy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Loo Pin Mok
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 568 views
Max Loo Pin Mok
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Hello everyone,

I graduated from Nanyang Technological University in 2001 with a Honours Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics majoring in Computer Engineering. I did my MBA from 2003-2008 with U21Global. Now, I work as an admin in a small company. When I have time, I do research into solar energy and mental illness. I'm currently reviewing the Shockley–Queisser limit.

I hope to learn from everyone here and share what I know. Max
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: FritoTaco and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Max. We're glad to have you.

I had to google Shockley–Queisser limit. I'm glad to learn that it relates to solar energy and not mental illness. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Max Loo Pin Mok, FritoTaco and berkeman