What is the source of this intriguing natural noise diagram?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter houlahound
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Natural Noise
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
houlahound
Messages
907
Reaction score
223
I am trying to find the source of this diagram which came out of some old notes (not mine) I found uploaded on the web.

the referencing is not clear.

it seems a great diagram and I would like to find a similar one like it (or better graphics) if not the original, and some explanatory text.

I have never seen natural noise all plotted out neat like this, pretty awesome.

upload_2016-6-23_15-7-27.png
 
Physics news on Phys.org
K, most likely from Kraus antenna book. I will follow it up.

Good catch, thanks.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn