What is the Torque of a Leaning Horse Against a Wall?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vavavavicki
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 394 views
vavavavicki
My name is Vicki. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I am currently working towards my Bachelor's degree in Geoscience. I occasionally need help with understanding the physics concepts and right now I am trying to figure out the torque of a horse leaning against the wall. It is a really tough one but I am on my way to getting it. Anywho, It is a pleasure to meet all of you, and I am excited to be the newest member of your forum. I am sure I am about to learn so much just from being a member. Thank you for having me.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org