MIT00100
- 11
- 0
What is your favorite type of pie?
humanino said:A square one with side pi, it's easier to cut in 6, or to make square pieces with an infinite number of guests.
Pengwuino said:I love cherry pie and blueberry and of course, chocolate.
Cheesecake Factory makes cheesecakes that are the greatest desserts I've ever had in my life however. It's like being shot point blank in the face with a taste-shotgun and then falling into a giant black hole of taste where your taste molecules were torn apart by the infinite magnitude Taste field.
I recommend them.
brewnog said:Chicken and ham, I've posted the recipe up here before. I'm going to make it today.
Or a proper Melton Mowbray pork pie.
turbo-1 said:My wife makes pumpkin pies from scratch (first get a pie-pumpkin!) that are to die for. I'm a sucker for strawberry-rhubarb, too, especially served hot with a scoop of French vanilla ice-cream on top.
Yes! with wild strawberries, not farm-picked or bought.Sorry! said:Omg your making me die here. I feel like running to my grandmas and getting her to whip up some stawberry-rhubarb pie for me. And I assume when you say from scratch you mean everything including the filling right? That's awesome I have never seen someone do that before.
turbo-1 said:Yes! with wild strawberries, not farm-picked or bought.