What led me to physicsforums and my background in physics - a brief introduction

  • Thread starter Thread starter George Wust
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 410 views
George Wust
I came here by accident. Being interested in physics i browsed the net and came across physicsforums. Signing up was free so...
I do have somewhat a background in physics. I have a masters degree in physics.
professionally i followed a career as a programmer in SAP ABAP most recently and already for many years.
I do not expect to be able to contribute much frankly. My knowledge of elementary particle physics and solid state physics has diminised more and more the past decades ( i am now 59 ). Especially the mathematics involved is again a mistery for me.
 
Physics news on Phys.org