What led me to switch from neuroscience to astrophysics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Physics-UG
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 411 views
Physics-UG
Messages
45
Reaction score
5
Hi everyone, just figured I would give a small introduction before I started looking over this site more throughout the future. I started out university as a neuroscience major hoping to get into medicine, however, after a course in physics I decided I loved it too much and decided to switch my program. I won't be starting until this coming fall term, but I hope to learn as much as I can from school, and from whatever this forum has to offer in the future! I will be going into astrophysics, and then after plan to pursue a PhD, assuming all goes well! Feel free to say hi anytime!
 
Physics news on Phys.org