What makes hockey the ultimate spectator sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GlenLaRocca
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 447 views
GlenLaRocca
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
BS Electrical Engineer, Control and Estimation Theory - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Spent a career building aircraft avionics: Navigation, Guidance, Control, Communications, Airborne Tracking algorithms.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you.

So, RPI. I went to Clarkson. It brings back memories of the great hockey rivalry with RPI.
 
I had friends in the band, and I got to sit right behind the goal against the glass for every game. I loved and appreciated it but didn't realize for a long time how lucky I was. I saw a lot of awesome hockey, which is my favorite spectator sport.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: anorlunda