What makes Penang a popular tourist destination?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zheng Tien
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 593 views
Zheng Tien
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Hello, everyone.

I am Zheng Tien from Penang. You can call me Nicholas. I am 18 years old and I will take my Pre-U studies (A-level) this July. I expect I will have tonnes of Physics question to ask Physics experts here. (Actually, I have one question now.)

And I just passed my practical driving test yesterday. I will get my driving license soon. :smile:

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Thank you.
Zheng Tien.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh? You have been to Penang before? It is a food paradise and tourist hotspot. I have seen lots of visitors in the hustle and bustle of the city center.

I hope you enjoy your trip and stay here. Welcome to Penang!:smile:

But I am sorry, you cannot enjoy Laksa in the virtual Internet world. :biggrin: LOL...