What minor pairs well with a math major for financial success after graduation?

  • Topic: Programs 
  • Thread starter Thread starter kramer733
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Minor
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
kramer733
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I'm not in university yet but i only need one more semester of high school to get into university. I'm planning on majoring in math but i want to get a minor with it as well. Does anybody know what minor along with math will get me money right out of graduation? I heard economics is bs so i don't really want to go into that. I want to play the stock market a little bit as well.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math+CS is a lucrative combo, but only if you really love programming. o.O If you have never messed around with programming, perhaps you could play with some Python and see if you like it.