Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What news channel does Dick Chenney prefer?

1. Mar 23, 2006 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

As reported by Lou Dobbs on CNN, it is required that all TVs for the VP suite be programmed for Fox News only. :rofl:

Talk about a closed loop!!!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2006 #2
    Fox news only :rofl:
    Next time the president hunting for his favorit game Fox news will not report it.

4. Mar 23, 2006 #3

Danger

Gold Member

Isn't 'Fox news' an oxymoron? :confused:

5. Mar 23, 2006 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oxygenated morons?

I gave them a chance, and just when I could barely take it any more, I saw that they had hired Mark Furman as a field reporter - the corrupt cop from the OJ Simpson trial who basically blew the case by tampering with or planting the evidence. That did it for me.

6. Mar 23, 2006 #5

ek

We get ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS nightly news here.

But the government does not allow our brains to be infected with the right wing drivel of Fox news.

Thank the lord jeebus for that.

7. Mar 23, 2006 #6
    HAH, Lou Dobbs. That guy loves to hear the sound of his own voice. What a tool.

8. Mar 23, 2006 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Considering that he and some radio guy basically killed the Dubai deal, I'd say that he is not the only one listening. :biggrin:

But yes, he does make his agenda and opinion clear: He is out to stop the de facto war on the middle class being waged by the corporations. And from what I see he has no interest in partisanship. Rather, he is issue driven.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?