What scientific questions can we explore together on this site?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtdrexel
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 686 views
jtdrexel
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
My name is James. I joined this site earlier this year when i learned of the strong scientific community here. I have many science questions to ask and i am almost never satisfied until i can get a true understanding of something. I work in pharma as a scientist specializing in material science and early drug development. My academic background is in biomedical engineering and materials engineering. I am hoping to have a blast on this site!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello James,

:welcome:

I hope you find a true understanding of wherever your curiosity takes you to.
Have fun!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtdrexel