What sparked my interest in celestial bodies and distances?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANDREA ALBONESE
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 542 views
ANDREA ALBONESE
As I was serving as a sailor I had my share of exposure to elements and my interests in celestial bodies and distances and masses and curvatures got more intense with time.
Born in Vinez, Labin, a small town (population 12,500 ca) in the Republika Hrvatska, EU, I graduated there finishing the 'Gimnazija', a secondary public school, something akin to the British grammar school and much like the 'liceo' in Italy, just to study the Croatian language for a year and to go abroad 'belly toward bread' (it is the literal translation of the Croatian syntagm).
Disembarked (for family reasons, dad went (not gently) into the good night, my mother ill, my brother far away) I found the mainland even more challengingly interesting. There are things I' d like to understand very very much.
Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. You can learn much on PF.

Your intro had nothing to do with dark energy, so I changed the title.